Core Purpose and Values
Physio Nomad exists for a meaningful purpose:
We love to help people with their mobility where it matters.
Physio Nomad provides quality therapy:
- In the community
- We are kind, approachable and open minded
- We are generous with our time to help others
- We do what we say we will do
- We communicate with transparency and honesty
Find the source not just symptoms
- Initial Consults are 40 min long to provide thorough assessment of the condition
- The source of the problem is identified and evidence based treatments guide specific action
- Review Consults are at least 30 min long with 100% of the time with the therapist and not a machine
Plan for optimal outcomes
- Thorough initial assessments direct a plan of action to achieve optimal outcomes based on your goals
- Evidence based treatments help you get there
- Physiotherapy in the specific environment allows the full achievement of your goal
Go above and beyond
- Help people to the best of our ability
- Follow up and refer on when other health professionals input is needed or further investigation is required.
Get active and have fun doing so
- We help you get active out in the community where it matters – whether it is jogging on the esplanade, sprinting on the sports field or swimming in the pool Physio Nomad can help you.
- Physio in the specific environment in Hervey Bay allows you to achieve your meaningful goal which makes it really exciting and purposeful.
- Physio Nomad guides your journey back to full recovery and back to where you want to be.